By combining her years of marketing experience with everything she learned running a wellbeing company, Camille is now able to offer training courses to help wellbeing professionals run their businesses more effectively. After interviewing and speaking to literally hundreds of yoga instructors and therapists, Camille realised there was a huge need for these professionals to learn more about marketing and running a business so they could use their wellbeing expertise to actually make money for themselves and live a more fulfilling life.
These courses are designed to give wellbeing professionals the tools they need to run a profitable business by teaching them about branding, marketing, websites, images and video, social media and various ways to organise and promote their business. She runs two separate courses for different types of professionals
Camille meets so many passionate wellbeing professionals who love what they do but struggle to make it work as a business that she really wanted to offer them courses like these. She hopes they will take what they’ve learned and put it into practice to help their businesses thrive. They are pitched for people with little or no business knowledge and are suitable for experienced instructors and therapists or people training to be instructors and therapists.
Business of Yoga
Business of wellness
The Business of Wellbeing is a course run for therapists such as
- massage therapists
- cranio-sacral practitioners,
- and anyone else offering complementary therapies.
What you will learn
- The art of branding – to find out who you really are
- Effective use of imagery/video
- The marketing mix and Camille’s 9P’s of marketing
- Price and price positioning – how to set a price which works for you and your students
- Marketing techniques – that do not cost the earth and not solely reliant on social media – there are 22 channels to market
- Sales processes and sales funnels
- How to create an elevator pitch
- How to create an effective website that generates leads – without employing an SEO agency
- How to become confident turning your yoga passion into your yoga business
- How to create a tracking system so you can see if all your hard work is paying off
location & dates:
All courses are held at Float Training Academy, Langford Hotel Suites, 8-16 Third Ave, Hove, BN3 2PX
For full dates & times visit Float Training Academy website.
Next Business of Yoga Course – 20th May: 9am – 5pm – to book please email.
1-2-1 sessions: sometimes you would prefer to have shortly but more in-depth sessions – please email.